Environmental Reporting

In Pennsylvania, small businesses often have to report on their environmental impact depending on what type of operation they have.  Often times, an environmental permit issued by the state Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) will dictate what needs to be reported and when.  Other times, a state or federal standard such as National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) may require an environmental compliance report to be submitted at a specific date if the business is subject to a particular standard. 
To help Pennsylvania small businesses get a sense at to what types of environmental reports may exisit, the reporting information needed, and the specific due date(s), EMAP has drafted the following calendar for small business reporting requirements.

Small Business Assistance with Reporting

Any Pennsylvania small businesses that may have questions or require small business environmental assistance for environmental reporting may contact EMAP by calling our toll-free environmental hotline at (877) ASK-EMAP.