Small businesses located in Delaware County, Pennsylvania will be able to submit a grant application for financial relief due to business disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown.
The Delco Strong Small Business Support Grant Program will accept applications for one day only on May 6th from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm. No applications will be accepted either before or after the one day application window.
The grant application website notes that not all small business applicants will be awarded a grant due to a funding limitation of $1,750,000 in total grant funds. Thus, grants will be capped at $7,500 per business entity and can be used for eligible costs only such as rent/mortgage, utilities, and inventory.
Small businesses deemed eligible for this grant program must meet the following criteria:
- Be a small business defined as having less than 50 full-time employees as of March 1, 2020.
- Must be a for-profit small business.
- The business must occupy a "bricks and mortar" location with Delaware County, PA that is not a residential home and must be located in an industrial or commecial district.
- Must be an incorporated small business in and/or registered to conduct business within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The business does not have more than $4,500,000 in annual revenue.
Small businesses located in Delaware County, PA are encouraged to review the grant program materials in advance of the May 6th application window. Program details can be found at the program website. Additional questions not addressed in the program guidelines or FAQ can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org