EMAP provides Pennsylvania small businesses with the answers and assistance they need to effectively manage their environmental concerns and reduce regulatory risks.
EMAP provides one-on-one environmental compliance assistance to small business owners in all industry sectors - retail, commercial and industrial. Whether you are an auto body shop, dry cleaner, manufacturer, brewery, or printer EMAP will provide the help you need.
EMAP's no-cost environmental compliance services include:
- One-on-one consultation to help you understand the regulatory requirements at your business
- Conducting on-site assessment
- Emissions calculations
- Assisting with the preparation and submittal of requests for determinations, permit applications and plans.
- Explaining permit requirements and setting up customized record keeping and reporting systems
- Finding alternative materials and processes to help reduce your regulatory burden.
Special opportunities may be available to small businesses that specialize in Greening Your Business, Pollution Prevention, or New Technology Development. EMAP consultants can help you with those issues and opportunities.